THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 24, 2012

City Romance Painting

It has been a very long time since I have last posted. I became overwhelmed with Blogger truthfully. I started to instead post all my works on my facebook page, or on my painting website especially set up for displaying all my latest works. I have missed blogging though , and missed my blogger friends, so i think i might just start writing what is happening in my life and posting my latest works again. For tonight i am going to just post a painting, and maybe tomorrow I will take the time to write about my thoughts and feelings, and also try and catch up with all my blogger friends. Is there anyone out there that still looks for a posting from me? Maybe i have waited to long, and everyone has given up on me? This painting that i am posting is called City Romance. I am doing an entire series on this very topic. I love exploring emotions using parks and lighting. In this painting i wanted to express a first kiss. I wanted to express how engrossed a couple can become while in love that they do not even realize that it has stopped raining. I hope you all enjoy. Blessings Tracy Jo

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

fantanstic painting,thanks for sharing it. Big time Hug my dear friend.

Tracy said...

Thank you Mike! Hugs

nippercatshome said...

Hi Tracy, Haven't visited in a long time, your work is stunning as usual, will have to check out your facebook page, I just started getting back onto my blog, and have posted a few more poems and still have more to put up...great to see your page...Mary

Tracy said...

thanks Mary! Hugs. Yes it has been a very long time. I will be catching up with all my blogs soon! Hugs.