THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday Musings



Thank you to those who commented on my last post. I was just in a low moment in my life, and decided to blog about it. I am doing much better now, and in a huge way by writing what I did, it was a great release for me, and i feel calmer and have a sense of well being now about past issues.

I am very blessed to have a few really good people in my life. Online and off. I have decided to be very choosy about who I share my thoughts and ideas with. I learned the hard way a couple times over that in the wrong hands they will be twisted and used in an evil manner. My thoughts and ideas are very precious, and like anything precious one should guard that with vigilance. One should only share precious things with those that will handle them carefully and with respect.

I have come a long way in the last few years. I am stronger, more confident, and yes as hope said in her comment last I have learned to love who I am as a person. I love me. Yes I have stumbled here and there, but i have learned that the fall is not as hard or as long now. I am good at picking myself back up brushing the dirt off me and continuing down the path meant for me with only a minor scratch and bruise.

Those chains that still hold me down i see the links are weaker, and i know I will break free from them soon. :) I will be set free from those chains in Gods time not mine. :)Sometimes I get impatient and want the process of healing to be done. In time i will be there. :)



Blogging is great, i will continue to blog, but I am going to be careful in what I say or what I share in my blog.

Thank you again to the few bloggers and friends who have been very much a support in my life.


Yesterday while sitting in my new home looking at the gorgeous work my husband has done, I felt such happiness. My husband and I still have a lot of work yet to do, but this home is ours, built with a lot of love and joy. My husband started working on the entry way floor. I love how it is turning out. Thought I would share with you a picture of the progress in that area.



I will not be on line for the next few weeks. Internet will not be hooked up at the house until sometime next week. I am also going to be very busy unpacking, sorting, and deciding where everything goes.



My Prayer for the day :

O God who brought me from the rest of last night
To the new light of this day
Bring me in the new light of this day
To the guiding light of the eternal.
Lead me O God on the journey of justice
Guide me O God on the pathways of peace
Renew me O God by the well springs of grace
Today, tonight and forever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have to do what is right for you, though im glad you aren't shutting down completly...

that pic is beatiful.

hugs and hope things are going well

Raine said...

We'll be waiting for you to get back!!! Just had a thought- what are you doing with your old house? are you renting it, selling it?

Anonymous said...

you have to protect yourself as best you can and if that means restricting who you talk to and what you say then no one should question your judgment, you know what is best for you.

peace and blessings

keepers and john

Tracy said...

Thank you wolfbaby, hugs


Raine we have been renting out a house while we have built. :)

Thanks keepers and John. :)

'Tart said...

That is a good poem.:)
I did not tell you, I don't think, that I got to meet Rigoberto Menchu (Tum) in the early '90s. She is a Guatemalan Indian who saw horrifying things in her country. She wrote an autobiography and we would not know for a year or so, but this woman won the Nobel prize! Anyhow, at this meet thing I met her and she autographed a small corner in my notebook. It was in Spanish, which I don't know so I got someone to translate it for me. It said something like, "Good to meet you, hope to see you again on the path of peace (paz) and justice (justicio)." Wow! Imagine, after see terrible things, having your beloved family members tortured, her focus when meeting the North Americans was 'the path of peace and justice.' I still think it is mind blowing.
the Tart