THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Update on house

Latest pictures of house building.

Here are some of the latest pictures taken of our house. My husband has worked very hard making a beautiful home for us. He installed the plumbing, electrical and has been painting and putting wood up on our ceiling in our great room. He also has started installing kitchen cabinets. Its coming along beautifully. I am thrilled!

Take special notice of the doorways. He made them to match the great room window! He also has hand built the front porch railings! Very detailed work I might add. :)










11 comments:

jumpinginpuddles said...

I was wondering how the house was going, missing seeing you around also :(

Anonymous said...

My hubs said that wow that is awesome.. he is totally jelouse

I think it is beatiful too!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home and what a talented husband.

I can picture him beaming as he reads how proud and appreciative you are of his skills.

Thank you for sharing.

rauf said...

beautifully designed house Mysti.
congratulations, hope it is completed soon

rauf said...

hope the new house brings all the joy and good health throughout.

Raine said...

its gorgeous!!

Dr. Deb said...

I love the ceiling work. Beautiful and great architectural interest!

Wanda's Wings said...

It beautiful. I'm am so happy for you!

trinitystar said...

It looks fantastic Mysti!

It looks spiritually warm.

Have a w onderful weekend
:o)

Anonymous said...

your house is going to be so awesome!!! we are so happy for you

keepers

krystyna said...

Wow!!
Sweet home... my home..
Wonderful job!