THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 3, 2008



I have started the second painting in my Serenity series. This is the first stage the painting process. As you can see I have outlined an image of a Buck in the far distance in the painting. I will be working on placements of trees and bushes before I actually paint the deer. I am still trying to decide whether or not i will add a momma and her baby to the scene. I thought it might be really neat to have the Buck looking over his family out in the distance. I am not sure however if adding the momma and her baby would be to much for the canvas.

Today I will start painting more, and allow the scene to take shape as I go.

I hope you all are enjoying watching my Serenity series take shape as much as I am while painting them.

Blessings!


*** Btw I exchanged the picture in the previous post (Part 1 in my Serenity series) with a better quality one! The one i had showing all weekend was taken via my phone cam. I finally got around to taking a picture of the painting with a digital camera. :) Be sure to check it out. I was also thinking of making a post of all the paintings stages of my Serenity painting all together in one post. Allowing you all a better idea in seeing how each painting takes shape. Is this something you would be interested in seeing?

8 comments:

nippercatshome said...

Tracy: What a great picture, can't wait to see it finished, and putting your paintings all together I think is a great idea...take care..hugss Mary

Tracy said...

Thank you Mary! I appreciate your input.

Hugs and blessings sent your way.

'Tart said...

Ooooh! This painting already looks mysterious with the Buck in the background! It would probably be very sweet with the deer family. It's really nice to see the different progressions of your paintings. They are beautiful.
Sincerely,
Tart

Tracy said...

Thank you Tart! I thought it had a look of mystery also! Hugsss.

Wanda's Wings said...

I think this is one of my favorite pictures you have done. It is too cool!

Wanda's Wings said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your girls and the new red head.

Mimi said...

your paintings just get better and better...you have a special gift...

Awake In Rochester said...

Your last post was 10 days ago. That's not a good sign. I just want you to know that I miss you & thinking of you!