THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Serenity Series Painting #2



Buck up close



Here is another stage in my second painting on the Serenity Series.

Today I added more trees, depth and worked on the Buck.
In the next stage of this painting I will be working on more greenery as well add mist, work on more details on my buck, highlight snow, and figure out if i need more trees.

I am really enjoying the process in this series.

I hope everyone is having a blessed weekend!

7 comments:

'Tart said...

The painting is looking great! The detail on the buck is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your paintings!:)
Love,
Tart

Mike Golch said...

looks good to me.I hope that your weekend is going great for you.

Tracy said...

Ty Tart and Mike. I am having fun working on this series. :) Glad you like my works.

Jade said...

Glad to hear that this series is providing you with peace and enjoyment.

Hopefulsl said...

YOU ARE THE GREATEST ARTIST EVER!!!!
I can say that because you are my sister-Hee,Hee........I'm so glad that you really love doing your paintings. Never thought there was a talented person in our family, until you SHOCKED all of us!!!!LOL......Maybe I'll be the next one, doubt it though cause i don't take the time to play around with anything long enough to see if i would have interest. Except my husband-hahahahah. Leave it to me to say something like that, oh well, that's who i am-CHEERS.....
BIG TIME HUGS SENT YOUR WAY>>>>>>>
Love you sis!

jumpinginpuddles said...

its funny we arent as drawn to this one as much as some fo the others youve done, its pretty but maybe we arent into stags or soemthing LOL

Tamara (TC) Staples said...

Tracy,

It is looking great! I am glad you are feeling well enough to continue painting. You have a real gift!

Hugs,
Tamara