THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 24, 2008




My dad is coming to spend Thanksgiving with me and my family! I am soooo very excited. He arrives today and leaves on Tuesday a week from tomorrow. I have been busy planning menus shopping, and getting things ready for his visit. It has been about 4 years since i have seen him last. Longer for my sons, it is six long years since they have seen him! So the entire family is looking forward to seeing him. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving to those who celebrate. This year i have so many things to be thankful for. I feel so very blessed.

Hugs to all, I will be back blogging after my dad leaves.

11 comments:

Denise said...

How very wonderful for you and your family........... Families are so very very wonderful ! Blessings to you girl and do enjoy your time with your Dad.........

Happy Thanksgiving and I wish for you lots of turkey and dressing and good stuff but I wish for you more of GOD than you can contain......

Hopefulsl said...

HIP-HIP-HURRAY,DAD'S ON HIS WAY!!!!!
I'm so happy for you :)
HUGS & HUGS TO YOU SIS :)
Love,Stacy-Brat

'Tart said...

Dear Tracy,
Happy Thanksgiving!! I am sure your family will enjoy their time with your Dad - and all your amazing treats and yummy food! Have a great week!!:)
Love,
Tart

Sonnie-Dee said...

Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you had a fabulous holiday period with your dad

Hopefulsl said...

HAPPY HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!! I hope you are having a great time with Dad?
Wish i could be there too, but i like your idea about me coming out this summer. ((((WARM)))) :)
So you and i will have to plan dates so i can start saving and to put in notice with my new job.
Miss and love you very much sis,
Love,Stacy
((((((TRACY))))))

Tamara (TC) Staples said...

Tracy,

Hope you are having a wonderful visit with your father and that you and your family had a beautiful Thanksgiving. I am so excited that your father was able to spend this time with you.

Many hugs,
Tamara

'Tart said...

Hey Tracy!!:)
We made it to our destination just fine. It's now Friday, and I will be going to a craft show with my MIL.:)

I hope you are having a Wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with your Family!!:)

I'll talk to you soon. Have a great day!:)
Love,
Tart

Awake In Rochester said...

I hope that your having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Relax and enjoy your time with your father. ;o)

nippercatshome said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family..hugssss Mary

jumpinginpuddles said...

have a mega brill time

Mimi said...

Hope you are having a wonderful visit with your dad...