THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 2, 2007

Trapped in Mysti land



Things have been rather crazy insane in Mysti land of late. I have been training my puppy Lily. ( she still is keeping me up most nights.) I am dealing with teens who are determined to drive me nuts. I am dealing with fibromyalgia that has become pretty bad. ( I wont go into how bad its been, just know that it is about as bad as it gets. ) I am getting ready for my gallery showing. I have to put prices on all my works. (I tend to under price my work.) I am feeling rather overwhelmed.

Oh yeah did I mention to anyone that I decided to go back to school and get a degree? I want to learn how to design web pages. In order to do that, I have to get my GED. (I married my first husband instead of finishing my last year of high school. Dumb move is all I can say.) I did take some college classes when my boys were little, but other then that I have not had any schooling for about 14 years!

I signed up for an online class that will help prepare me for the GED. I have taken several practice tests and have passed. Math is giving me a headache. I hated Math when I was young, and am finding I still hate math. I do not see that changing anytime soon. I would much rather paint! lol . In order to get a degree in Web design I must do this first though. So be it.... grumbles and sighs, I will get my GED (General Education Diploma).

So that is what I have been doing. I am sorry I have taken so long in writing in my blog. I will try to be better at posting. Well at least I shall try and post once a week!

I am feeling rather bad, because I have not kept in contact with any of my friends at all. I have promised to call a couple close friends, and honestly I have not felt well enough to do so. I would probably make no sense anyway. No one wants to listen to someone who is crying, or moaning and complaining. So instead I have stayed silent. This period in my life shall pass. When? Hopefully really soon! To those I promised to call, know I will when I am feeling better.

I hope you all have a blessed day.

14 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

H Mysti, magical mystic pic
Good luck with the webpage design course, I'm sure you'll emjoy it

QUASAR9 said...

Wishing ya a great weekend!

Sonnie-Dee said...

Wow Mysti, You are busy, sorry to hear your fibro is causing you pain, I hope it settles down again soon as well as your teens.

good luck with your schooling, its hard to go back and do it after so long but the benefits make it so worthwhile and as for the maths, well I suck at maths and find it very hard so I can empathise with you there, all I can say is just keep on working on it, eventually it will make sense!

Anonymous said...

well done on making a choice ot go back to school and hope youre feeling better soon and good luck with lilly ( great name by the way)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again, but not to worry, life gets crazy, the blogland can wait ---> I haven't posted at all in Jan 2007, had my own stuff to do also.

Hope you start feeling better soon. As for the teenagers... you might be having to give me pointers. My girls are 9 & 11 and I swear my 11 year old is praticing being a teenage as it takes forever to get her out of bed in the mornings...grumpy too!

As for the school, good on you! As for the GED, my ex completed his and when he went to Devry to get his Computer Engineering (didn't finish though), he needed to take a Math and English course through them to be enrolled - the GED wasn't sufficient...you might want to check into that.

Take care,
Misty.

Anonymous said...

don't let being down keep you away from people, especially people who do care and are more than willing to let you cry or moan on their shoulder, either really or figuratively. Feel free to contact us if you want to, blog, email, toll free number on our site if you are in the US, whatever, but don't feel you have to isolate yourself,
peace and blessings
keepers

Irene said...

I hate math, too! :p

Glad to know your back in school. The pursuit of higher learning is always noble. =)

Have a wonderful weekend, magical Mysti! Hugs as always!

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

Just popped into see how you are keeping.
Will we ge to see all the paintings at one (some) time?

Lots of luck - may you find some relief from your pain, apparently it is seriously aggravated by stress...

Love and joy to you

Anonymous said...

It sucks don't it.. hope ya get to feelin better soon.. hugs

trinitystar said...

Good for you Mysti ... and I am sure you will come out with flying colours.

I would like you to go to this blog.

there is something there probably that you will love about a 12 year old girl ... click on the utube just beneath her photograph.
And this is a wonderful thing to witness for any budding artist.

http://sharecompassion.blogspot.com/

hugs for you.

krystyna said...

Hi Mysti!
Blue - really magical....
mystik...spiritual scenery - your wonderful place!
You mad perfect decision about web design course. Congratulation!
I believe it will be OK.
Blogging once a week is perfect. I do this same now. More make me so tired.
Good luck and blessings to you!

Wanda's Wings said...

Good luck with your school. Math well what can you say about that! I hope your fibro settle back down. It is a real pain not to feel well. God bless you always!

Dr. Deb said...

Fabulous that you are not just chasing a dream but living it.


:) Deb

Wadical said...

School! Good for you! Guilty for negleting friends?? Well that is one of the reasons I'm here...I too am guilty of that. Forgive me.

Hello, Mysti.