THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 16, 2008



This is the second part of a painting I showed you a few posts back. I am not sure what I will name it, i think that when it is fully done the name will come to me. I still need to add some Holly berry bushes, as well as some greenery. I will be finishing it off with it snowing. In stage 2 of the painting I have added more details to the trees as well as adding a fox.

The fox took a lot of time to complete. I probably will still paint some minor details to him. In the end though I feel he is coming out pretty well. I have never painted an animal using acrylics, and found it very different then using soft pastels. You have to be much more exact, and if you make a mistake it shows!

I am going to continue to work on this painting tonight and tomorrow. I will show you all as the stages progress.

I hope you all are having a blessed day!

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

your painting looks great! That's my story and i'm sticking to it!

Tracy said...

Thank you Mike. I am having so much while painting this particular painting. :) Hugs and blessings sent your way my friend.