THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 17, 2008









This is today s work on my Winter fox painting. It is the third sitting in working on this painting. I took a close up of the fox so you all can see him better. I am so excited with how this painting is turning up. Today i detailed the fox more, as well as added a few holly trees, and I also added depth to the scene with a darker blue color in the background. I also added more snow. :)

I hope you all enjoy watching this painting's progress. It is not done yet, it feels not done, so i am going to just stand back and look at it, and i am sure something else will come to mind.

Blessings.

10 comments:

nippercatshome said...

I love it, you are so talented thanks for sharing hugsss Mary

nippercatshome said...

I love it, you are so talented thanks for sharing hugsss Mary

'Tart said...

He's a cute little fox and I love the birtch trees. The painting is shaping up nicely!
Love,
Tart

Mike Golch said...

you are really great with your paintings.

Betty said...

It´s looking good so far!
Have a good weekend!

Tamara (TC) Staples said...

It is very fun to watch the progression as you build up a painting. This one is wonderful and I love the fox. It makes me wish that winter and snow were here already. Excellent work, Tracy!

Love,
Tamara

Awake In Rochester said...

It seems like a fox would be difficult to paint. It's coming along well. It's cute.

Mimi said...

I love the way the painting is shaping up...
and I also really like the abstract painting representing your soul as it progressed into total acceptance of Christ...
you do very well with abstract art too...
I get a real blessing out of you sharing your paintings with us...

Jade said...

You are incredibly talented that's for sure. I hope these paintings serve to be a wonderful process for you.

Thank you so much for the recent thoughts and prayers you have sent me. They mean a lot right now.

Hopefulsl said...

O.M.G!!!!Are you shocked to hear from me sis???? GIGGLES......I too miss communicating with you on blog land. So i just thought i would let you know that i hope and plan to update this coming week-end. I am not leaving my job yet. The owner wants me to stay and so does everybody else. SMILES- Will fill you in later.
Miss & Miss You Lots......And by the way, i hope this painting that you are working on is still turning out the way you want it to. :)
IT'S BEAUTIFUL & I REALLY DO LOVE HOW THE FOX TURNED OUT......
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,Stacy-Brat

(((((TRACY)))))