THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 11, 2008


I have added a few new things to my blog page.

At the top of the page is a slide show featuring most of my paintings. I have grown through out the years in my art. I still find them uniquely me. Most of my paintings are Surreal. One is abstract. I had to give that style a try. All are dreamy looking. :)

I have also added music to my page. All one needs to do is to click the song to play what they would like to hear.

There is also a daily prayer that i find rather wonderful.

Last but not least I have added the books I am currently reading, and highly recommend to others. These books are from the class I have been taking called Cleansing Streams.

Soon I want to add a List of blogs that I read.

Slowly i have been creating a new page. One I find soothing, and appropriate for all the changes I have been making in my life. :)

I hope everyone enjoys the new page add ons. I still have not figured out how to get rid of the edit buttons on my page. They however can not be used by others. So I am ok with the page how it is.

I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

11 comments:

Raine said...

I love the slideshow

jumpinginpuddles said...

we reallu7y liek what youve added

jumpinginpuddles said...

gosh that was we really like what youve added, golden rule never cook a roast at the same time as answering blogs :S

Mimi said...

Mysti,
I love all the changes you are making to your blog..
I especially love the slide show of your paintings...
you are very talented...
blessings,
Mimi

Denise said...

Your blog is very beautiful and you are adding some nice touches... Your art work is truly inspiring and when we express our love for the Lord it comes out in the talent that He gave us.......

when you get a minute go and take a look at my older brother Paul's art..... He is very good and is very differnt from you but his work also expresses the creation of God.......

www.blueriverart.com


enjoy your weekend...

Tracy said...

I am so glad everyone likes the changes to the page! Blogger is messing up right now, so the slide show was not working. I tried to fix it, and it deleted it! I can not seem to add it back on, so i will try it again later.

Blessings

Mysti

Unknown said...

I echo what everyone else has said. You paint the ocean and the sky so well they look real to me. The music that you added is a wonderful touch. I really like the idea that your visiters have the ability to choose their music. Excellent work.

Mike Golch said...

Mysti,your blog looked good before you made the changes now it really looks great.

Joe said...

Nice site…glad I found you!
Look forward to reading more posts…

Very enjoyable posts

'Tart said...

Your page is soothing and uplifting, and what a joy in this world to find someone/a page so honest, being themself and so kind and I know for a fact that you are real and mean these things for real.

As you have explained to me, but you do in all of your expression so well, you are planting the seeds of God. I think you almost did it singlehanded with me, except that I had personal reception for it, waiting perhaps for a friend like you. But you have always been such a sweetie-pie, and I am grateful for the time about 2 years ago you came by my blog.

So, Mysti, your page just keeps getting better and I consider myself beyond blessed to call you my friend by some miracle after meeting you in the blog world. Wow!
tart

Tracy said...

I am glad you liked my page Jo. :) I to found it would be nice for others to be able to choose the song they want to hear. Thank you for your kind words.

Mike thank you for the nice compliment. I have enjoyed your page to.

Welcome to my site Pocket. I am glad you have enjoyed my page. :) I hope you have a blessed day.

Tart my lovely friend, you always say the nicest things! I may be planting seeds, but as you already know it is God who has given you the word. I am glad that he has worked through me to send me you, a wonderfully kind hearted woman, who i am blessed to know both in blog land and off. We both are blessed! :) Hugs sweet tart.