THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 29, 2008



My blogger friend Mike asked to see what other desktops looked like.

Here is my screen on my lap top. (The picture is of the ocean here on the eastern shore. My husband took this picture while we were out walking on the beach early one morning.)

I thought it a cool idea. It kinda is an inside view of each persons personality I think.

So here ya go Mike! If anyone else would like to do this let me know! :)


On a side note I would like to thank my blogger friend Sonnie who honored me with an award this morning!




Thank you so much Sonnie! You really touched my heart. Hugsssssss

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Mysti,thanks for playing alog.I like the pic.Congrats on the award.

Awake In Rochester said...

Very nice ocean picture. I love the water.

Congratulations on winning the award!

Thank you for turning the music off. I have wanted to visit you for some time, but my very old computer would give me problems, and sometimes freeze. Thanks for being sweet about it. I hope that I will see you at my blog. ;o)

Tracy said...

Thanks Mike!


Awake in rochester thank you, and you are very welcome in regards to the music. I am glad you are now able to come to my page with out problems! I hope you have a blessed day!