THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 14, 2008



It has been another pain day for me. Fibromyalgia at times knocks me for a loop for days at a times, sometimes even weeks and months at a time. I think it has been almost a week where i wake up to another day of pain. I remind myself that the pain will not last forever. It will end hopefully soon.

Summer is coming and with it sunny days where i can soak up the sun which will help me to experience less pain.

When i go through days of pain, i become so sleepy. I feel like i am walking through a never ending fog. It is amazing though, that even when i am experiencing so much pain and feeling that a fog has rolled in I become ever closer to God.

I want to share a song that is rather simple, and has few words. It is a song that when I listen to it soothes the soul and spirit even during my pain days. :)

I hope everyone is having a blessed day.

8 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Mysti,I know about how much pain can knoec you for a loop.I get such a headache after a siezure I take something for the pain and than sleep for a bout two hours. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Tracy said...

Thank you Mike. I truly appreciate it.

Mimi said...

Mysti dear,
I did not realize that you suffered from Fibromyalgia, I understand it can be ever so painful...
I have added you to my prayer journal and I will remember you in prayer for your pain...
Be Encouraged,
Mimi

'Tart said...

It's a beautiful youtube. You know, music can be so soothing, even miraculous. Alison Krauss has a beautiful voice. Oh, and just so you know, she cried the 1st 3x's she met Dolly Parton, and Dolly finally said "Knock it off." I read it in the Ladies Home Journal.

Please keep your spirits up, Sweet Friend, like you do so easily for readers of your blog. Thank you for sharing your loving heart, once again.
Tart

Tracy said...

Thank you so much Mimi. Prayer is stronger then what most people realize. Thank you for adding me to your prayers. Hugs and blessings.

Tart I did not know that! lol well Dolly Parton is so inspiring, i can see why Alison Krauss would cry when meeting her. :) Hugs and many blessings also sent your way Tart.

jumpinginpuddles said...

we are so sorry for the pain you are in many hugs

Raine said...

I like alison kraus too. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers mysti

Tracy said...

Thanks JIP I can always use more hugs!

Raine ty for your prayers. I appreciate it.

Today was another pain day. I am hoping tomorrow is a better day. I then can think maybe enough to write a post.

Hugs and blessings.