THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 20, 2008



I found this wonderful idea from The Simple Woman blog

Normally this is to be done on Monday's, and i am a day late, but i thought i would start it today, and then do this on every Monday following. I think it is a cool idea. I added the place on my side bar (with the above picture) that will take you right to the place to sign up also if you like. Just click on the picture!

FOR TODAY

Outside my Window...The stormy end of a day with lots of wind and rain. Hopefully tomorrow will be a sunny one.

I am thinking...Of my lily girl. (Maltese puppy, well over one now, but still a puppy to me) Hard not to think of her right now, especially since she is wanting me to play with her. When i am done with the post, i will be playing with her. lol Again for the umpteenth time today.

I am thankful for...My new blogger friend Denise, who sent me two tee shirts for my friend Tart and I today in the mail. I love the shirts, as i know my friend Tart will! They are just gorgeous, and say "Friends Through Blogging, Sisters Through Christ" The words surround a heart with two hands holding one another. I will take a picture of the tee shirt soon and share it on my blog.

From the kitchen...Chicken parm, lima beans, parm rosemary polenta, and strawberry shortcake for dessert.

I am creating... A new painting for my nephew who is getting married soon. It will be a painting of the sea.

I am going... No where at the moment because i am still detoxing the lead out of my system and it is hard to go to far from home.

I am wearing... Cozy blue pajamas.

I am reading... The bible, ( Book of John on chapter 9) and another Debbie Macomber book called 44 Cranberry Point.

I am hoping... That this will be the last time i have to detox.

I am hearing... My guys returning home from boy scouts. They are laughing about something.

Around the house...A new rose garden that my youngest son and husband planted for me on Mothers day. Dirt that needs grass seed, pecan trees , and a forest of other trees behind my house. One tree actually has a hole in it where a raccoon now lives. I can see him on occasion at dusk, or early dawn.

One of my favorite things...Is drinking a hot cup of white tea scented with berries in the late afternoon before my guys get home, and my quiet ends.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Shopping for a gift for my sons 17th birthday,shop for his birthday dinner request, and spending time painting in my painting room. As well as just take each day slowly while i deal with the side effects of detoxing.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... A picture of my Lily girl. I will take a new one of her soon, to show how she has grown. This one is a pic of an older one, she is still as adorable now as she was then.

5 comments:

Krishna. N. C. said...

My Dear Tracy,
Hello :) I found your link through Frieda's blog and i am so delighted to go through your blog:)) Its simply beautiful and brimming with Faith. I loved reading your profile and all i can say to you dear one is that Jesus Loves you and you are His Special Daughter :)
I am sending lots of love, prayers and a hug for you!
Keep the Faith and Keep smiling always, the world needs more souls like you :)
God Bless you Tracy.

Mimi said...

Mysti dear,
I continue praying for you as you are enduring the detoxing...I know it is hard on you..But God will see you through...
after you give the picture to your nephew post it on your blog...
I just love your paintings...
praying and sending {{Hugs}}
Mimi

Tracy said...

Krishna welcome, and ty for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. :) Blessings

Mimi, ty so much for your prayers and warm thoughts. I will certainly post a picture of the painting i do for my nephew.
Hugs and blessings to you!

Kelli said...

I enjoyed reading your Daybook! Lily is such a cutie!
~Kelli

Tracy said...

Thanks Kelli! I took a peek at your daybook, and page and loved your blog! I hope you have a blessed evening.