THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thought I would do this just for fun. I am in a mellow mood, trying to relax and not focus on pain. I got this off of my blogger friend Deb's page.




Your Mind is Blue



Of all the mind types, yours is the most mellow.

You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.

Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.



You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.

5 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Mysti,I took the quiz,according to it my brain is purple.
I like the changes you made to your site.Blessing your way.

Mimi said...

I took the test...and my mind is blue also...I guess great minds work alike...

jumpinginpuddles said...

lol our last one we did on debs was blue this tiem its purple LOL

signed us - etal said...

a question http://clanberries.blogspot.com/

Denise said...

good morning.......... I was purple.... not sure I agree with that but it is a pretty color....ahhahah

How are you doing? Hope your week is going as planned !!!!!!!!! I pray that the Father God is giving you a few roses along the way for a splash of beauty!!!